Guardians of the Veil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use of Original Characters to add to RP story.

3 posters

Go down

Use of Original Characters to add to RP story. Empty Use of Original Characters to add to RP story.

Post  Elyon Brown Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:46 pm

Will original characters be used in the RP? I'm asking because I have a traditional character I use in almost every RP. In fact, over the years he has become two different characters--twin brothers to be exact. One is evil & focused on ruling the omniverse with an iron fist, the other is good & wants to protect those in need (most are pretty girls). Both have used various names.

Name: Guardia, Yuujin ('friend' in Japanese, used by good version when he wants to hide his identity), Kami ('deity' in Japanese, used by evil version to all he considers inferior), Yardek, or Ythal
Age: Both have lived over a trillon of years, but they always look age 14.

Species: Human, Vampire, or Souless
-Human: As a normal human, except he does not eat food or sleep. He gets all his energy from being loved by a girl in his protection. This in no way harms or effects the girl in any way. As long as he is loved, he can regenerate & use his powers as normal. He is nothing more than an ordinary human with constant pain in his heart when he is unloved, but he will not die of starvation. When he dies, he becomes a spirit & dwells in the astral plane until a pretty female calls out for help when her life is in danger. He will then regain physical form & live once again. The good twin is usually this type.
-Vampire: He feeds off of blood. The good version prefers animal blood. The evil version prefers human blood. He may or may not be effected by traditional vampire weaknesses: sunlight, garlic, cross, etc. (varies with RP). He becomes weak & is unable to use his powers if he goes a month without feeding on blood. His body will fade away if he goes over three months without feeding. When his body is slain (or fades away from starvation), the corpse turns to dust & his soul possesses the nearest human of his choice. The unlucky victim (whether male or female) will transform into his true form & he will live once again. The evil twin is usually this type.
-Souless: This is his strongest form. His soul is trapped within a magic ring that he wears on his finger at all times. He can always use his powers. He never gets weakened. He can regenerate at will. The ring can only be removed if the finger is cut off. Otherwise, it will stick to the finger as if part of the finger. Be warned! Who ever removes the ring from it's current victim shall become the new host. The ring will go on his/her finger & transform the new host into his true form. Upon removal, the former victim will return to normal but also be dead. Either twin may be of this type.

Weapons: Martial Arts, Sword, Staff, Pistols, Superior Intelligence (computer hacker, photographic memory)
Powers: Darkness, Fire, Earth, a combination of two or all three
-Darkness: teleportation, spirit form, vanish in smoke, darkfire, attacks that harm spirit directly, can read auras, summon undead minions (not a complete list).
-Fire: flame on (like FF4 Human Torch), fly, fireballs, flamethrower, fire wall, meteors, lava, summon fire golems (not a complete list).
-Earth: rock form (like FF4 Thing), earth travel (molecules enter the earth without leaving a hole & exit at a desired location), rock balls, earthquakes, earthly traps (quicksand, jagged rocks, hands of earth that grab the victim), creations (coin money, swords, can make anything from minerals), summon earth golems (not a complete list).

Story:
-Both: They are cousins to Elyon & Phobos. As such, they were born in Meridian.
-Evil Twin: Bent on conquest, he seeks to rule everything. He has been watching the war between Phobos & the rebels for quite some time, waiting for the right moment to strike (when both partied are greatly weakened or when one side is defeated).
-Good Twin: He helped take Elyon to Earth & has been secretly watching her ever since. Now that Phobos has decided to seek his sister on Earth, the danger is too great for him to watch from the shadows. He makes a fake past (birth certificate, passport, driver's license, etc.), places the necessary documents in the proper places (court rooms, Driver's Centers, schools, etc.), then arranges to be a transfer student to Elyon's school at the start of the RP.

-Ancient Form (used in fantasy RP's, Evil Twin in Meridian)
Use of Original Characters to add to RP story. Tsubasa2copie-1
-Modern Form (Good Twin on Earth)
Use of Original Characters to add to RP story. MomoPsy2
Elyon Brown
Elyon Brown
Light of Meridian

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Use of Original Characters to add to RP story. Empty Re: Use of Original Characters to add to RP story.

Post  Yasmine Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:56 am

I would have to wait for Belle to see what she thinks of this suggestion.
Yasmine
Yasmine
Fire Guardian

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Use of Original Characters to add to RP story. Empty Re: Use of Original Characters to add to RP story.

Post  Elyon Brown Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:23 pm

Alright, I can't wait to see what Belle says.

Last edited by Elyon Brown on Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Elyon Brown
Elyon Brown
Light of Meridian

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:47 pm

Hm...As for me, I don't think we'll use original characters until all main ones are taken...But then again...we'll have to see.
Admin
Admin
Lead Guardian

Female Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-09-20

http://guardiansoftheveil.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yasmine Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:26 pm

Admin wrote:Hm...As for me, I don't think we'll use original characters until all main ones are taken...But then again...we'll have to see.
I suppose we could use OC's in certain roleplays where it is stated you could use them.
Yasmine
Yasmine
Fire Guardian

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyon Brown Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:49 am

May I introduce a male transfer student?

Since the guardians didn't become guardians yet, I thought I'd add a darkness guardian to the group. The first two letters of his name would be Es. As such, W.I.T.C.H. would become W.I.T.C.H.E.S. (Even better, we can let someone else introduce a guardian of light. Elyon would work if you didn't mind waiting for the team to be complete. I'd just give the transfer student a name that starts with S.)

If you'd rather not have darkness as an element, then I could go with my second choice & make him a cousin of Elyon (similar history, kidnapped & raised by two Meridians) but lived in another part of the world until now. A nightmare of something bad happening in Heatherfield drove him to transfer (kinda goes with darkness).
Elyon Brown
Elyon Brown
Light of Meridian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum