Guardians of the Veil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About W.i.t.c.h.

Go down

About W.i.t.c.h. Empty About W.i.t.c.h.

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:30 pm

If you've forgotten about the plot or characters, you can look it over again here. If you don't know anything about W.i.t.c.h. but still want to RP, here is the place!

Plot:

W..i.t.c.h. is the story of five teenage girls who are chosen to be the new Guardians of Kandrakar,[1] who protect the center of the universe from people and creatures who wish to cause harm to it. For this purpose, they have been given powers over the five elements.The new guardians are: Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia and Hay Lin. The title W.I.T.C.H. is an abbreviation of the first letters of the main characters' names: Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia, and Hay Lin.

Characters:

Will Vandom - Will has red hair, brown eyes and she is 14 years old. She is the leader of W.I.T.C.H. and the keeper of the Heart of Kandrakar, which allows the girls to magnify their powers. She first came to Heatherfield after leaving her hometown of Fadden Hills. Will has issues with trusting people because she is scared of being let down. She is a bit of a tomboy, but is also sensitive towards other people. She excels at biology, science and swimming, and she collects frog items. Her powers include the power of energy.

Irma Lair - She has light brown hair and blue eyes and is 13 years old. Irma is a bit sassy and unpredictable. Irma seems to be the "Class Clown" of the group. She is always late for events and can be found using her powers for personal gain rather than the good of humanity. She owns a pet turtle, Leafy, who is the only one in the world to know her deepest secrets. She can make people do her bidding (mind control) and has the power over Water.

Taranee Cook - Taranee is 13 and is shy and laid-back, but can be very determined when she sets her mind to a goal. Out of all her friends, she is usually the one that has to remind every one about an important task at hand. Her hobbies include basketball, photography, listening to classical music, and even math. Her powers include controlling fire at her will, producing heat waves, reading minds and being able to communicate with people telepathically.

Cornelia Hale - Cornelia has long blonde hair, blue eyes, and is 14 years old. Cornelia comes off as tough and overconfident, but buried deep within her is a romantic girl begging to be released. Cornelia loves shopping. She is a competitive ice-skater and has won numerous medals for her achievements on the ice. Her best friend is Elyon Brown and she owns a cat named Napoleon which she received from Will. She can manipulate earth, stone, metal, and wood and speak with the Earth, make plants and flowers grow big and tall, can move objects with her mind (psychokinesis).

Hay Lin - She's 13 and is a little bit cheerful, very creative, and sometimes full of enthusiasm. Hay Lin is the type of person who "Has her head in the clouds" which suits her role as the air guardian. She is also very feisty and a bit opinionated. Her family owns a Chinese restaurant called the Silver Dragon where she often works to help out. Her favorite thing to do is draw and her favorite subject is art. She also makes clothes of her own. Her powers include the control over air, invisibility, and the ability to fly and being able to recall the past by the use of sound. Her grandmother, Yan Lin, was the previous Guardian of Air.
Admin
Admin
Lead Guardian

Female Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-09-20

http://guardiansoftheveil.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum